- A quick look at the R. Kelly discography. He brought us "I Believe I Can Fly" and "I Like the Crotch on You"
- Another pizza corner moment - Planet Pizza @ Va. Beach
- Road rage - Eric has some stories
Friday, May 19, 2017
Friday, May 12, 2017
- A recent family fun day which leads to Caleb's nearly unnoticeable but alleged extremely painful sunburn.
- Explain fidget spinners. The bearing companies rejoice. Bearings are in children's hands across the country.
- Our area had a tornado.
- The Caleb files - girls, high school, and science experiments. Is Caleb becoming a recurring guest?
- Our weekly pizza moment that just won't go away. This time, DiGiorno and a strange exploration of family dinner dynamics.
- Caleb makes his argument for the 90's as the greatest movie decade. Obviously no bias involved.
Friday, May 5, 2017
- Eric's pizza moment.
- Where would you go to dinneron prom night? Probably out of town.
- Our town doesn't have many food options as far nicer establishments or ethnic food.
- Favorite r&b artist? Eric and Ward agree on Keith Sweat.
- What do people need to know?Auto shop, home economcs, balancing a checkbook,metric system. how things work, social skills, talking to people.
Friday, April 28, 2017
- Special guest Caleb claims Papa John's pizza is the best fast food pizza. He's ridiculed.
- We explain what happens at a landfill for Caleb. Clarification, you don't take anything from a landfill. What's a junkyard? We answer that too. Today's youth people.
- "I was running from a chihuahua" is the start to how Caleb broke his arm. We talk broken bones and grievous injuries.
- Listening in class is good. Heating acid in class is bad.
Friday, April 21, 2017
- Quick Takes: Rod's political prediction reaching way back to the NC governor race to the NCAA and beyond.
- Main topic: Pizza. Rod finds anyone in the north pompous about pizza. We rate fast food pizza between Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, and Little Ceasars. Also the best local pizza.
Friday, April 14, 2017
- Project Updates: Ward continues the bed tent project and created a mobile laptop harness.
- Quick Takes: Ward's escape is the movie theater, Rod hates paper, Ward is incredibly meticulous, Ward accomplished an amazing feat at work that no one will ever know about
- Main topic: Mid-life crisis. The what and why and what we'd do if we ever have one.
Friday, April 7, 2017
- Project Updates: Ward fixes a truck door handle, Eric has a tree fall on his car while driving
- Have you ever met anyone famous? Eric's met Derek Jeter, Puff Daddy, and Paul Newman. Ward saw Rusty Wallace and chose to meet Atlanta Brave Glenn Williams over Andruw Jones.
- Quick Takes: Ward finished S-town podcast.