- Ward's basement may have been wire tapped by Guatemala.
- Ward's table saw is fixed.
- Ward is making springs and a Cat in the Hat hat. His 80s portrait tutorial is featured on instructables.
- Ingenious youtube marketing by user Don't Read My Profile Picture
- Casey Neistat sold out, but does that make him a sell out?
- Woody the Woodpecker impressions can be scary.
- What would you tell your 10 year old self?
Friday, March 24, 2017
Friday, March 17, 2017
- The Back to the Future trivia contest happened. The stakes were everyone enjoys dinner at some point afterwards, the loser wearing a Barbara Streisand concert t-shirt. It's a good thing Rod likes Babs.
- Ward's new self portrait inside the frame he painted. It's totally radical, dude.
- How young is too young for an R-rated movie?
- Ward is watching less Netflix and instead blogging, youtubing, and has a few projects going.
- The continuing saga of the Caleb Morgan files.
Friday, March 10, 2017
- Eric proposes a Back to the Future trivia contest. Everyone enjoys dinner afterwards, the loser wearing a Barbara Streisand concert t-shirt.
- Rod built a house of cards, literally.
- The Shack is a difficult & emotional movie which prompted Rod to ask, "When was the last time you cried?" Ward during Room (2015), let's be clear not The Room (2003). Eric over his kids, a hand made calendar or when they grow up and don't give him a hug when he drops them off.
- Ward is watching less Netflix, making more projects.
- The latest This American Life podcast episode Switched at Birth is a story of two newborn baby girls accidentally switched. It's an intriging look at nature vs nurture. One mother realized but did nothing. The mother that knew dropped hints but never outright said it.
Friday, March 3, 2017
- The Oscars best picture mix up.
- imdb.com shut down and removed all message boards last week. They cite trolls, but is it just web hosting costs? You'd read some crazy theories and it's unfortunate those won't be preserved.
- Bryan Cranston will be a speaker in Charlottesville. Ward saw Kevin Spacey a few years ago from the same series.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? What skill do you want to learn?
- Rod trademarked an idea, wants to get on shark tank.
- Ward would rather not do crossthenetflixsream but doesn't want to just quit. He has a new focus developing WardWorks and tutorials.
Friday, February 24, 2017
- Our superfan Caleb Morgan came to the show. Dreams do come true.
- Many of Eric's topics originate with Caleb.
- We hear Caleb's saga with girls without Eric as a proxy.
- Caleb can't wink. His attempts are brutal and pathetic.
- Eric has copious amounts of advice for Caleb.
- Ward won an instructables contest.
- Who doesn't lock their car doors?
- The Van Chronicles with Rod. Rod had a road trip and chose the oldest and worst car he owns. What could go wrong? The car breaks down. Rod now carries a case of oil and boxes of spark plugs for when his car not may, but will break down in the future.
Friday, February 17, 2017
- Guest host for Eric's hiatus in the summer
- Youtube channel The Daily Woo
- Cash me ousside howbow dah meme. What is it and how it's passed its prime.
- Twitter exchange with The Investigator: A British Crime Story creators. While it's easy to say a review got it wrong, Ward would prefer actual information rather than 'nuh uh.'
- Baseball's proposed extra innings rule.
- The travel ban.
Friday, February 10, 2017
- Super Bowl LI
- Ward's Mantle Project
- Eric's making a queen bed loft
- Call My Agent! reviews not only trash Ward but Entourage
- Watching American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson
- Ward's jury duty experience resulted in an acquittal. It's all about burden of proof