Tuesday, June 16, 2015

04 - Movie Trilogies and Ghost Traps


We open the podcast discussing the rumored Fallout 4 release and a new spoof video involving the kid sized basketballs. Have you ever read Shel Silverstein?
My sidewalk project is nearly complete and I've already started building a kit picnic table.While I could add glow in the dark power, I probably won't due to cost. I made a Ghost trap last year that we talk about in relation to 3d printing and prop making.
We discuss the collaborative works of Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright known as the Cornetto trilogy. These are very detailed movies with layers of jokes that are easy to miss upon the first watch. This transitions into a discussion on Sly Stallone and his films. Are sequels ever better than the original?
The episode closes with our top three Tom Hanks movies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget