Friday, November 23, 2018

162 - NaNoWriMo Thanksgiving



  • The batting cage has been taken down, it must be Thanksgiving.
  • Painting of the shop is done, the ceiling is next. I made a shelf too. The new shop will be organized!
  • Watching The Shield while I paint. Watched the last few seasons as they aired after catching up on DVDs. Later watched it all again when I bought the complete DVD set.
  • The Shield is one of my favorite shows with The Wire and The X-files. I'm not sure a new show can supplant the shows I first fell in love with like Lost, The sopranos, The West Wing. Those have been favorite for so long,  a show I saw last week can't supplant that.
  • Last week I watched Bodyguard S1 and Homecoming S1.
  • Listening to the podcast of Homecoming, I like the show better.
  • NaNoWriMo - scrapped my third screenplay and started a fourth . Outlining is going much better, I'll need more than the 10k words I have left to finish, but I may just finish it anyway.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blogger Widget