Friday, October 11, 2019

208 - From Spreadsheets to Graph Paper



  • If Dilbert became a tv show I feel like I'm living it. Of course all characters described here-in are fictitious not based on any real people. Any resemblances are purely coincidence. I have a coworker that is looking at a spreadsheet. It's too confusing because of all the lines. Let me reiterate, it's a spreadsheet. I remove the grid, leaving only the lines that are pertinent. That's too confusing. Shows me a spreadsheet he likes. It has the grid in place. Comments multiple times it's confusing, I ask questions to determine what is confusing and the coworker can't explain it, other than all the lines. I make a couple suggestions, knowing one of them would help but this coworker is lost in the confusing grid lines of an excel sheet. It's just bonkers to me. Multiple times the coworker asked me if it confused me. No, I made the thing.
  • he fourth Matrix??
  • City manager- felony larceny. stole 20-32k by falsifying his children's time sheets though this may have been a number of years ago. how much money does it need to be for you to risk your job/future/livelihood?
  • The deck is still going #whatthedeck2019
  • Painting a bus is no joke. With automotive paint don't forget your hardener and reducer.
  • Eric found his truck, and a spare one just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget