Friday, February 12, 2021

278 - House Slytherin



  • Has anything good ever followed, "Hey, what's the age of consent in this state?"
  • Psychologist's couch Part 2
  • Helping someone with a new radio. He can't figure out how to access EQ presets. I figure it out in seconds, he looks at me like I'm a wizard. Maybe it's a generation thing,
  • If I don't spend at least a little bit of time in my shop everyday I feel unproductive.
  • I had a podcast catchphrase and I forgot about it. I think I ended episodes with "I will talk to you in the future, and you can count on that." I don't remember how I opened the episode. It's the future and I'm talking to you? Should we open with more dynamic introductions? I'm Ward - House Slytherin... Godfather I.
  • JK Rowling did Hufflepuff dirty, Slythrin too as far as that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget