Friday, July 12, 2019

195 - Job vs Career vs Ambition vs Complacency



  • Career vs job.
  • Even the job hunt out of school, I wish i had known more, gotten started earlier. 
  • I've considered self starting. 
  • I've hit the ceiling at my job. Moving up would mean a lot more time at work without what I consider fair compensation. I'd get more money but less per hour.
  • Cheating- long term it's a losing situation. I've been selling stuff and i ensure my ads are accurate and describe any problems.
  • i suppose i consider cheating generally in regards to tests or homework. 
  • is there really a lot of opportunity to cheat? i suppose there is theft. i work at an office. i've never taken office supplies. the rare times i print something for personal use, i pay for it. the people in admin were baffled when i asked about that.
  • i cheated in high school on the psats, i had already taken the sat and it was a pointless test. i cheated by working on whatever section i wanted.
  • in college i was temped to cheat, even wanted to, but didn't. it was a test for which i was ill prepared.
  • my school had an honor system, i actually got to be a juror for that. i can't recall if that's the correct term. a student cheated, admitted it. and at the time neither she nor the professor attended or were employed by teh school. she admitted she did and i guess she was expelled, but she wasn't attending. maybe it was she coudln't return.
  • i downloaded a lot of movies in the early O's. i do regret that. but it's also a strange juxtaposition because you can find movie to stream for free now, legally .it's prevalent. i could make an excuse that i was ahead of my time, but there's no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget