Friday, July 19, 2019

196 - Don't Be a Lonnie



  • Welcome to... Fridays on the Fly
  • The nature of video streaming
  • Project #WhatTheDeck2019 in full swing.
  • Don't be a Lonnie is my new catchphrase in place of don't be a dummy.
  • I met Lonnie to sell S10 fender flares. The ad in the title said S10, Chevrolet, GMC, the description again restated that.
  • I pulled in and it was a couple of minutes before he got out. I assumed he was counting his money, no, he was messaging me to tell me he was there even though I got out of my vehicle as soon as he pulled up, which he knew the color, and decided to message me.
  • DON'T BE A LONNIE!
  • So the story gets stranger. The guy I was supposed to meet messages me and asks why I didn't show. Two things, Lonnie was driving a blue Toyota as the guy I was supposed to meet said he was and Lonnie pulled up right beside me. That would explain why Lonnie didn't want the flares.
  • The guy I was supposed to meet is adamant that wasn't him. What are the odds? I figure he's thinking I'm making up a story for not showing, but I've got details. While the guy says he was there at 6pm, I didn't see him. How he didn't see me, I don't know.
  • Eric sold the Colorado to a man living in a Ford Escape.
  • Go karts are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget